Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Two Hearts

Two hearts
Two people searching this world for their destiny
Never knowing when or where, or even if, they will find it
Only knowing that, if they truly believe
That someday this dream will come true
I have waited all of my lifetime to find this love
And I would wait a thousand lifetimes more
To find what I have found in you
You are my destiny, my dreams and my desires
This day I will make you see
That you are now and will always be
In my heart
Give me your dreams my sweet
That I may make them come true
Together with my dreams
They shall become real
Existing not only in your world
Or in my world
But in our world
One world
Built on trust and respect
Friendship and devotion
Loyalty and love
Together for the rest of time
You need only let me love you

Gordon Merritt

No comments:

Post a Comment