Thursday, July 15, 2010

Passion Defined

I see your body flicker
As the light of the candle reveals its
delicate features to me
I am beholding something so beautiful
It almost makes me cry
Real beauty is something I have not seen
much in my life
I want to swallow you with my eyes

I feel your body tremble as I pull you closer
Or is it mine?
Your perfume makes me dizzy
The softness of your touch makes me weak
My eyes meet yours and embrace them
Your breasts touch my chest
Your nipples caress me… and the kiss

Tongues intertwined, softly you moan as I bite your lip
I shiver as you kiss my neck
I can smell the essence of your womanhood
and my animal passion ignites
As I lift you and enter the kingdom of passion
My loins fill to bursting
You shake uncontrollably
I follow willingly
Wantonly

And as we fall into warmth of each others bodies
I cannot describe what my body feels
What my mind perceives
This night is passion defined
and desire fulfilled
Inside you I sleep
Beside you I awaken
to a dream

Gordon Merritt

No comments:

Post a Comment