Thursday, July 15, 2010

Answer Me

I will pose you a question
But I will use no words
Feel my fingers trace your back
As my eyes look into your soul
The warmth of my body setting yours ablaze
Will you answer?
You know what it is I ask
Your sweet breath on my neck
Flushed skin
Passion lies just beneath the surface
Waiting patiently
like the eye of a storm
Yes, you see it
I know your heart as I know my own
I love you, you don’t have to ask
Your eyes see it, but reassurance
comes in the form of a kiss
Soft and lingering
Soft like my hands on your heartstrings
Playing a tune, soft and sweet as a lullaby
Building in momentum
Loves lust
Crescendo, the pendulum swings
Passion flares
Hearts ignite
Answer me, my love
Heaven awaits us and we shall enter
if we dare
Consumed
Take me. I will have you
Completely, wholly.
immerse myself in you
Answer me
Is forever to long?

Gordon Merritt

No comments:

Post a Comment