Thursday, July 15, 2010

And I Feast

You come to me every day
I see your eyes and die
your lips leave me breathless
I can feel the sting of you kiss on my tongue
taste your sweet breath on my lips
how many times have I felt your body next to mine
how many times has your nectar wet my manhood
and left me weak
your heated words of submission in my ear…
how many times have I knelt before you
paused in the sweet pain of anticipation
smelling your need… wanting it’s lust upon my tongue
needing it like life’s blood
you know not what my passion favors
as your scent drives me to new heights of desire…
you know not, my mind’s feast
as I bow my head and thank the heavens
for your beauty…
You come to me every day, and I feast
And you smile… as you walk by

Gordon Merritt

No comments:

Post a Comment