Thursday, July 15, 2010

Soon My Love

Lying here beside you
feeling the warmth of your body
I can hear your heartbeat
I can see what real beauty is
Eyes that light me up
Touch my feelings
Reach my core
You are my passion
I want to make love to you
feel your skin beneath my lips
taste your taste, feel you move
your lips, your mouth, your tongue
upon me
Taking me to the places of dreams
of paradise visited
Tracing my fingers down your stomach
my lips upon your flushed breasts
soothing, suckling
Wet hot passion escapes you
Honey for my craving, nectar to my tongue
Feel me
Guide me to the gates of your love
that I might enter
Screaming from within
comes my nature
bursting, free and flowing
Joining us
Then again your eyes touch me
Your body soothes me
Soon, my love, soon

Gordon Merritt

No comments:

Post a Comment