Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Am I too picky?

Ok, so now I am older, 52 to be exact. I find that I am really missing having someone to pamper, someone to love. Don't think that I have not had offers, I have, but just because I miss it doesn't mean I am willing to settle just for anyone who wants what I have to offer. This brings up the question... am I too picky?
I know a lot of people my age, who really just want to be loved. Want a decent person, who will treat them with love and respect. Does that mean we should yield to the first one who comes along who fills our needs? Just beecause we are lonely, do we forget what drives our desire and fuels our passion? What is love without passion?
Is it wrong for me to want the woman I choose to be one who takes my breath away? One who fuels my dreams at night and fills each waking moment with yearning and desire. I believe in love... true love and I am not willing to settle for anything less.
Am I too picky... I don't think so. I want what I want and I won't settle for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment